Tech Support Guy banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

Site not loading at top of page

2K views 25 replies 4 participants last post by  idevacc21 
#1 · (Edited)
Hello,
i have the Problem, that the Landing Page of my Homepage don't load at top of the page anymore.
The Custom CSS i used is not the problem, i already removed it for testing.
It also only appears on the Home Page and not on the other pages.
Could someone help me here?

Here is the page:
HomePage

#10 ·
#14 ·
I can't really help because I don't know anything about setting up web pages but I can say that I fired up Internet Explorer 11 and was able to access the page and it went right to the top as it should. Hopefully that might be helpful in determining what the problem could be.

#15 ·
The first post link works in Vivaldi browser, also the page is about 2/3 down it's length and there is a small window over the main page saying 'Google maps cannot be loaded correctly on this page' (when translated from German to English). Could that be the problem ? :-

1624479705892.png

• Love
Reactions: idevacc21
#16 ·
For me in Firefox I have everything allowed on the page including Google and don't see an error regarding Google maps. I wonder if it has something to do with that white upward arrow near the bottom in the black portion as that's where it takes me and if I click on that it zooms to the top of the page.

#17 ·
I think that up arrow is fairly common and is meant to take you to the top of the page, I've seen similar on many other websites. I'm by no means an expert on this stuff though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.