Site Security Certificate

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

nanceg4019

This is my first post to this site (which is incredible by the way!) I am an average computer user so please forgive any stupid questions! My question is, when I try to access some websites, I get a "Security Alert - this site's security certificate is not up to date" message. My options are continue or not or view certificate! Please respond and let me know what I should do next. Thanks!

josdegr

Banned
if it is a site that you want to visit. read the certicate and if you agree with it, click yes. and keep on going. if you do not feel comfortable with it. click no and surf elsewhere.

Bryan

Bryan
Like Jos implied, it's not totally uncommon to get that message and most times it's not a problem. Obviously it depends on the site so if it's not an unknown iffy site, I'd say click along and ignore it.

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Staff online

Members online