Sky Q system won't connect to internet

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

annebrodie

Hi,

I got Sky Q and a mini-box installed yesterday, but the engineer was unable to get the box to connect to the internet. It connects to the Linksys E1200 router fine, but says that there is no internet connection. This is odd, because literally every other device in the house is connecting to the internet through this router without issue. I've done an Ookla Speedtest and everything is fine. Not blistering speeds, but there IS internet there! I'm even able to stream Netflix via the Android box.

I would appreciate any assistance.

Thanks!

Tech Support Guy System Info Utility version 1.0.0.4
OS Version: Microsoft Windows 10 Pro, 64 bit
Processor: Intel(R) Core(TM)2 Duo CPU E4400 @ 2.00GHz, Intel64 Family 6 Model 15 Stepping 13
Processor Count: 2
RAM: 3956 Mb
Graphics Card: Intel(R) Q35 Express Chipset Family (Microsoft Corporation - WDDM 1.0), 256 Mb
Hard Drives: C: 73 GB (22 GB Free); E: 0 GB (0 GB Free);
Motherboard: Dell Inc.,
Antivirus: Windows Defender, Disabled

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts