1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

Skype.com

Discussion in 'All Other Software' started by matsui 55, Apr 5, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
  1. matsui 55

matsui 55 Thread Starter

Hi I just installed a sound and audio program it is based in the UK and it is used all over the world it downloaded fine it is called Skype.com .I have a friend that uses it to talk and also watsh her families in Australia ,Scotland and Texas and they say it is really great,I am in the process of checking if I have all the necessary equipment in my computer as I read somewhere I would maybe need to have a dual core processor and I am not sure if I do I have a pretty up to date computer about maybe 2,1/2 to 3yrs old it is a dell intel[r]pentium[r]4cpu 2.53ghz versionx86family 15 model 2 stepping 4 speed 2519 mhz windows xp home 2 gig memory 300gig hd bios version can I run this Skype program I am just a learner can any of you guys help me ,thank you matsui 55.

2. Megabite

Megabite

You should be able to run the Skype

3. buck52

buck52 Banned

And this relates to Digital Photography how?????????

4. matsui 55

matsui 55 Thread Starter

I understood this was a friendly type forum for beginners as well as tech advanced I am sorry you got offended if you read my post it did say I was a beginner and I thought that was the closest forum to my problem,Matsui.55 I guess you are not a Yankee fan

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/700586

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice