1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

Skyrim bouncing objects?

Discussion in 'Games' started by janen, Dec 7, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. janen

janen Thread Starter

Hi

I have a very unusual problem it seems because I cant find a single thread about it, but here goes.
    When I am inside a building, where there are people, objects in the room "shake" and make sounds since they shake against tables, bookshelfs and such. This only happens when I dont look directy at the items..? :) When I have my back against a table I hear the rattle, then I turn around it stops. This happens when a NPC sits down near the objects, so they "push" away from the NPC. I know this because when I lift something up and try to place it on their head, it flys away in amazing speeds. Once, I entered a room, and a frying pan came flying right at my and took a big chunk of health away from my bar ^^

It is a very wierd problem, I have not found a single thread about it and not a single mention about in from Bethesda.

Anyone have any idea? Playing on a Intel i7 960, Geforce 580GTX, 6gb ram and windows 7 64-bit.

Thanks!

2. Mooncatt

Mooncatt

i also play skyrim and have also encountered this too, its nothing to do with me and you i think its just a bug in the game, seems you have it worse than me though

3. UserBarZero

UserBarZero

I must be a haunted house a secret Bethesda 'ghost' script. lol

jk
    Sounds like a bug though, like the paint brush glitch in Oblivion. (unfixed by Bethesda)
    (paint brushes were immune to physics, so you could make bridges and steps with them)

Actually a static object taking a way your health when it lands on you?
    In Oblivion only weapons and spells could do that (and traps) random static didn't do any damage. It must be on a glitch some how xO or an unfinished/started quest

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/1030194

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice