1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

slacker software player crashing

Discussion in 'Multimedia' started by like 45 ninjas., Mar 25, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. like 45 ninjas.

like 45 ninjas. Thread Starter

i love to use this program called slacker software player
    but recently it has started to randomly crash
    sometimes it doesnt crash at all
    sometimes it crashes in 2 minutes
    i don't know why this happens, but when it crashes i have to use process explorer to restart it
    its not a virus and i know for sure but i don't see any programs that run that might cause it to crash (i have tested it with separately with different programs running in the background but they all still crash it eventually)
    i have also looked at filemon and regmon running while it crashes and i don't see anything that might have caused the problem
    any suggestions?
    p.s. i have also done a complete nuke and reinstall of slacker

2. daffydork

daffydork

Sorry, I don't have any answers. I just want to jump on the bandwagon. You are the only one out there that I have found by google that is having this same problem. All 4 of us in the office run Slacker's software player almost all day every day and we have the exact same problem. Sometimes it crashes several times a day and sometimes it will go a couple of days without crashing at all. Have you found any solutions? I emailed support @ slacker so hopefully they will have some suggestions. You wouldn't happen to be a steel detailer would you??

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!