1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

Sleep and it wont wake up

Discussion in 'Windows Vista' started by flyer0101, Dec 17, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. flyer0101

flyer0101 Thread Starter

First Name:
    Dylan
    hello i was creating a slide show to put on a dvd and when i was done i went to switch off my computer accidently hitting the sleep button and i hit the restart button and went to work came back but it was still acting like it was asleep my computer say no signal check power cable and such so i've unplugged everything and i have even tried the default analog monitor with no success i switched of my system from the back for about 30 seconds then powered it again and then it turns on switched itself off then turn't itself back on what is happening?

Edit: the mouse and keyboard have no power when i switch the computer on but i have lights in my machine which are working and so is the cd drive. I was wondering if this could be a power supply issue or maybe a motherboard issue.

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!