Tech Support Guy banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

Slide Show Problem

2K views 7 replies 4 participants last post by  margaret zanoni 
#1 ·
I would like to send my family some pictures in a slide show - usually I just put them on a CD but they have asked me to send them on a DVD so they can watch them on their TV via their video player. Could you please give tell me how I can do it?

Regards Margaret

#3 ·
I have a CD of Nero 5 but have never installed it because I thought it was for Music! I was also told it was not a very good programme......!!! I have never actually made a DVD because I mastered making the CD's and stuck to that. Which software would you recommend that is good but EASY TO UNDERSTAND!

Thank you for the prompt reply.....Margaret

#4 ·
margaret zanoni said:
I have a CD of Nero 5 but have never installed it because I thought it was for Music! I was also told it was not a very good programme......!!! I have never actually made a DVD because I mastered making the CD's and stuck to that. Which software would you recommend that is good but EASY TO UNDERSTAND!

Thank you for the prompt reply.....Margaret
Nero 5 ain't going to cut it on XP, and although a bit twitchy for some Nero is a good all purpose tool.

You can try this free app.

http://download.videohelp.com/tin2tin/

#5 ·
Thank you for the advice - I have downloaded the file (and also the demo) so with a bit of luck the family will now get their slide show DVD!

Perhaps you could also advise me if I should put on this Nero 5 disc or something else for other eventual DVD's?

Gratefully yours....Margaret

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.