1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

Slide Show Program?

Discussion in 'Digital Photography & Imaging' started by avina612, Mar 5, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
  1. avina612

avina612 Thread Starter

I am looking for a slide show program for photos. I am currently using Pinnacle Instant PhotoAlbum. I like it, because I can add songs to it and have sub categories within one cd/dvd. But I am looking for something that has more transitions to it. I have tried SantaDVD and was not really impressed. Any suggestions?

2. johnni

johnni

You might find something suitable by reading the descriptions of these free programs.

johnni

3. puter hater

puter hater

If the free programs dont work for you. You might want to try PROSHOW GOLD
    Great program with lots of features.
    puter hater

4. Aderon

Aderon Account Closed

5. gsmitheman

gsmitheman

6. avina612

avina612 Thread Starter

Thanks for the help!

7. johnni

johnni

Aderon - it is quite possible for some of these free programs to have ad/spy-ware but I have downloaded a great many programs and only one was so affected. There is a link under each program to report any such malware, or broken links, to the site supervisors. Naturally when downloading a program, free or not, from any site, one has the responsibility to scan it and 'ad-aware' it!

johnni

8. Sponsor

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/337672

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice