Tech Support Guy banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

Slide show software?

3K views 8 replies 6 participants last post by  guoyuchuang 
#1 ·
I would like to purchase a really great slide show program. The most important features would be:

1) Easy to use, and capable of making "instant" shows if necessary (that is, you dump folders of images, and it automatically provides transitions, etc.)

2) Has really interesting effects, transitions, etc.

3) Makes it easy to sort and view images so that they can easily be located and placed where you wish.

4) Can easily create "title" slides that you can slip in appropriate places

5) Under $100

I appreciate any suggestions!

#2 ·
Why not use Windows Movie Maker that comes with XP and Vista?
You should have it already on your PC anyway.
It does a great job and will handle pics easily with lots of transition/effects and very simple and easy to use - and it's free!

#4 ·
I forgot one of the most critical elements I need....the slideshow will be burned onto CD's and distributed to about 60 students...the show needs to have a built-in player (a la powerpoint's little player/app) that will allow it to be played on computers without the original software....is this a feature that I will readily find?

#5 ·
Actually, in following the suggestion about Windows Movie Maker, it seems perfect for the moment...not a spectacular program like some being offered, but it seems to have eveyrthing I need, especially that movies can be easily emailed, burned, or played as a wmv. file, which can be viewed on any Windows PC...right? If that's the case, I'm in...I'll just use this for the time being (a one-week deadline!)

#6 ·
You can try the Wondershare DVD Slideshow Builder, Just as you say, it is easy to use, but with many wonderful transition effects and motion effects. You can add title, background music, too. You can complete your creation just in three steps. I am a learner of making slideshow, but I make my first sildeshow without any help. This software are very cheap, and you can have a free try first.
More info:http://www.photo-to-dvd.com

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.