1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

slide show

Discussion in 'Digital Photography & Imaging' started by Nita, Mar 25, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
  1. Nita

Nita Thread Starter

I have a Nikon coolpix 3100 which I have had for a while but have only recently got round to installing the Nikon software that comes with. It does a very nice slideshow when the memory card is plugged in but I can't seem to get it to work with photos that have been saved onto the computer. Is this the way it is supposed to be? I do have Irfanview so it is not an enormous problem but I was just wondering. I have windows 98SE.

2. Shamou

Shamou

Download: http://picasa.google.com/ It's from Google. It's free. It's user friendly. And it gives you a very beautiful slideshow. Plus, you can save all your photos on it as well as e-mail them to your friends.

3. linskyjack

linskyjack

Yup, I wouldn't waste my time with any of the camera mfgrs software----they aren't in the business of writing good software. I like Picassa too.

4. Squashman

Squashman Trusted Advisor

5. Nita

Nita Thread Starter

Thanks I downloaded Picassa but then everything kept freezing so I got rid of it again. Could it have been a conflict between it and irfan view or what? Thanks anyway fro trying

6. Shamou

Shamou

Could it have been that you had not mastered the program yet and was not using it properly???

7. Sponsor

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/452925

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice