Tech Support Guy banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

Slide Show

974 views 4 replies 2 participants last post by  ajdupont 
#1 ·
Hi Everyone,
I first posted this thread in the MAC O/S section and didn't get a response. So I thought maybe if I moved it to here someone might be able to help me. Here it is.

Hello
I created a slide show on my computer using WinMe. I gave it to a friend who has a MAC
computer. This is a self running slide show I created with Roxio Easy CD Creator Platinum. It
runs perfect on WinMe but on his MAC it doesn't. He can view the pictures one at a time by
double clicking. But I would like to get the slide show to run automatically. Any help here
would be appreciated.

Thanks

#3 ·
Thanks Davy for the info. But I'm still not sure how to convert a windows exe file to a MAC file that will make it run on the MAC computer. I ran a few searches but didn't really find anything that looked like it would help.
Thanks again

#4 ·
ajdupont
There are many issues between PC and MAC platforms that Steve and Bill refuse to resolve. Compression and decompression issues come to mind. I guess the bottom line is if your friend has all the PIC's you transmitted and they will have to combine into a slide show. Sorry I cannot come up with any magic solution.
Maybe someone else has some ideas.
Dave

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.