Slideshow software

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Logain721

OK I just have to ask this question sense hyperstudios seems to suck anymore. Is there any freeware programs like hyperstudios that allow you to draw pictures and create a cartoon slidshow? Cant seem to find any of the older versions of hyperstudios the only thing I can ever find is V4 I baught that one and was kind of disappointed. I tried director and cant even begain to understand that program so I need somthing simple lol. Oh I also forgot to ask if anyone knows any good freeware drawing programs better than microsoft paint which comes with XP, I dont want to buy a paint program just to put drawings on a slideshow but if I have to I will.

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Staff online