Slight graphics problem with MOHAA

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

mike12975

Ok here is the deal. My computer specs are

Intel P4 2.0 Ghz
512 MB DDR Ram
GeForce 4 Ti 4200

When I play MOHAA, i get these like scan lines or something whenever I move my view quickly. I don't really know what it is. It's kind of like the screen is refreshing or redrawing and it is quite noticeable.

I have the latest drivers and this is the 2nd video card I've had in this computer. The previous was a Geforce 4 MX 420 and it did the same thing. It's not a huge deal but it does bother my game playing experience.

Anyone know what this is and how I could fix it?

I Have the same problem Was wondering if you figured it out .Thanks Derrick

mike12975

No I sure haven't. It's good to know that someone else has the same problem tho.

Maybe someone will tell us what the heck it is.

Hmm...I was reading an article about flat screen moniters and was wondering if either ofyou had them...I heard that they can cause problems like this in visually intense games because they update by redrawing the screen or something like that. So anyway my thought is that if you have a flat screen moniter it could be the problem.

If you're using a regular CRT monitor check AGP FAstwrite and AGP 4x are enabled in your BIOS

mike12975

Well I do have just a regular CRT monitor, it's a Dell E550. I will check the BIOS when I get home and see if that is the problem.

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Staff online