Solved Slight reverb

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

tempusername

I just bought a new laptop and any audio played has a reverb effect. It's really frustrating and I don't know how to get rid of it. It uses Realtek HD Audio. I've tried updating the driver but nothing happened. No enhancements are on either.
My laptop is a Dell Inspiron 11 3157 with Windows 10.

UPDATE: I've noticed voices have a slight robotic sounding effect, but this may be because of it.

Last edited:

tempusername

It worked, thank you!

Also, it's not the same computer. We had to send that one back and get a refund, which is why I bought the laptop.

managed

Allan
You're welcome. I'm glad you got it working. (y)

(and thanks for explaining what happened with the other computer).

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Members online