1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

slim ps2 english/spanish

Discussion in 'Games' started by Beefcake29, May 8, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
  1. Beefcake29

Beefcake29 Thread Starter

I have a slim PS2 and when I play DVDs on it I always have to go the language and switch it to english, not that I am prejudiced, but I would like the default to be English, help please, thanks.

2. Couriant

Couriant Trusted Advisor

First Name:
    James
    Hi and welcome :)

Where did you purchase the PS2?

also, don't put any CD/DVD in. Let the screen come up and then choose Options. The settings for the DVD should be there.

3. Beefcake29

I bought it at Target...So I should turn the ps2 on first then put the dvd in?

4. Couriant

Couriant Trusted Advisor

First Name:
    James
    No that won't make a difference. I was wrong about Options. If the setup is the same on the slim version as on the first console, check the language in the System Configuration. That may have been changed.

Failing that, you should return it for a new one.

5. Beefcake29

Thanks for your help courinat!

6. Sponsor

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/571316

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice