1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

SLL shuting me down.

Discussion in 'Virus & Other Malware Removal' started by tccac, Jan 23, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. tccac

tccac Thread Starter

HELP. All of a sudden I can't get into my Banks or anything that requires security. :(

I get this message:
    Could not initialize the browser's security component. The most likely cause is problems with files in your browser's profile directory. Please check that this directory has no read/write restrictions and your hard disk is not full or close to full. It is recommended that you exit the browser and fix the problem. If you continue to use this browser session, you might see incorrect browser behavior when accessing security features.

Then I get a message saying could not connect because SSL is disabled. This happens with either browser I use, IE or Firefox.
    I checked my settings as others have told me to. The checked boxes to be checked are ok. I can't figure it out. I need some help.

Many thanks
    TC

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/436698

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice