slow boot time

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

markmorgan

Sorry about that last post, must have hit something inadvertantly. Anyway, I have gone through past posts and I think I know what I need to do, problem is that I cant find a d/load site that has bootvis.exe. It seems to have done a runner! Anyone point me in the right direction please? Thanks for the help.

markmorgan

The point I was tring to make is that whichever website I go to that supposedly has this download, everyone of them tells me that its no longer available....and that includes the microsoft download page!
I was hoping someone would have a copy on their HD that could be attached to an email. Either that or a link to a website that DOES have it available.

I see what you mean. Looks like it is only available from MS, and they must be working on it. Some of the links that I saw suggested the current version has some compatability problems. Check the MS site again in a few days and they will prolly have a new version.

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts