1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

slow boot time

Discussion in 'Windows XP' started by markmorgan, Sep 11, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
  1. markmorgan

markmorgan Thread Starter

Sorry about that last post, must have hit something inadvertantly. Anyway, I have gone through past posts and I think I know what I need to do, problem is that I cant find a d/load site that has bootvis.exe. It seems to have done a runner! Anyone point me in the right direction please? Thanks for the help.

2. Ichabod

Ichabod

Same way you find everything else. Google. Just type in bootvis.exe download.

3. markmorgan

The point I was tring to make is that whichever website I go to that supposedly has this download, everyone of them tells me that its no longer available....and that includes the microsoft download page!
    I was hoping someone would have a copy on their HD that could be attached to an email. Either that or a link to a website that DOES have it available.

4. Ichabod

Ichabod

I see what you mean. Looks like it is only available from MS, and they must be working on it. Some of the links that I saw suggested the current version has some compatability problems. Check the MS site again in a few days and they will prolly have a new version.

5. MysticEyes

MysticEyes Banned

From MS' site.

6. markmorgan

thanks for the advice, will do as you say later this week.
    Thanks again.

7. Sponsor

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/163933

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice