1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

Slow buffering since switching

Discussion in 'Multimedia' started by jane12345, Oct 26, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jane12345

jane12345 Thread Starter

Hi All, I have switchef from road runner to verizon. I can go to websites just as fast with verizon as road runner. Not my problem . When I go to you tube or news or any video such as above or cooking. It skips sounds it buffering slow I mean really slow where you can leave the computer and go do stuff come back it played a little bit then goes to buffering. I contact verizon they said do a speed test I did, they said my computer is not getting all 756 ks or something like that, my test says I get100.1 k bits 12.5 k bits. Any help would be appreciate. I have a compaq FS7600 operation micr soft windows xp me.
    Thank you. If answering I dont know much about computers just to let you know.:rolleyes:

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/643857

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice