1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

Slow download speeds

Discussion in 'Networking' started by Citizen, Jan 7, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
  1. Citizen

Citizen Thread Starter

Hello, I recently purchased a new computer and everything internet wise is working fine, except downloading with Bit Torrent and Soulseek. Right now I'm running through a Linksys BEFSR41 Router. I've updated the firmware and forwarded all the necessary ports. Other than that I'm lost on what to do. Any help would be much appreciated.

Thanks,
    Mike

2. Ravinda

Ravinda

<solution>
    If your download speed is slow.
    You can download a software (Gator) u can get it form www.infectme_im_an_idiot.com.
    then u need to configure it .And u can specify the speed aslo.

for Contact Ravinder Singh Alwal

3. Ravinda

Ravinda

<solution>
    If your download speed is slow.
    You can download a software (Gator) u can get it form www.infectme_im_anidiot.com.
    then u need to configure it .And u can specify the speed aslo.

4. Soulreaver

Soulreaver

Gator is a well known spyware threat i would recomend NOT downloading it, it steals information like wat sites you visit then ad companys pay them to put ads on your computer

5. $teve

$teve

6. Sponsor

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/316631

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice