Slow Opening Computer

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

aryiae339

My computer ussually takes 5 minites to open up and 2-3 min to load after i log in....i have a mac book with windows installed on it. A few days ago i downloaded and installed a game and after that my com took 5 min to open as usual but it took 30 min to load after i logged in. I uninstalled the game but my com still takes so long to load. Anyone have any ideas? (i have posted additional info of my com below)

Operating System
Windows XP Professional Service Pack 2 (build 2600)

Processor a
2.10 gigahertz Intel Core2 Duo
64 kilobyte primary memory cache
64-bit ready
Multi-core (2 total)

Drives
MATSHI TA DVD-R UJ-867 [CD-ROM drive]
FUJITSU MHY2120BH [Hard drive] (120.03 GB

System Model
Apple Inc. MacBook4,1 1.0

Main Circuit Board b
Board: Apple Inc. Mac-F22788A9 PVT
Serial Number: 1
Bus Clock: 200 megahertz
BIOS: Apple Inc. MB41.88Z.00C1.B00.0802091535 02/09/08

Display
Mobile Intel(R) 965 Express Chipset Family [Display adapter] (2x)
Apple [Monitor]

boo5790

It's My Birthday!
Hi aryiae 339, I would suggest that you download hijack this from here http://www.filehippo.com/download_hijackthis/2894/ Click on the Do a system scan and save a logfile. Click on "Edit > Select All" then click on "Edit > Copy" to copy the entire contents of the log. Come back here to this thread and Paste the log in your next reply. DO NOT have Hijackthis fix anything. I am not qualified to help you with the hijack this but someone will be along soon to assist you.

flavallee

Frank
Trusted Advisor
Submit a HijackThis log here, as requested.

Make sure to close all open windows first before you start HijackThis and run a scan.

----------------------------------------------------------------

How much RAM is in that computer?

----------------------------------------------------------------

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Staff online