1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

Slow Speeds...

Discussion in 'Web & Email' started by Extr3m3Otaku22, Sep 15, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Extr3m3Otaku22

Extr3m3Otaku22 Thread Starter

Hey guys. I just bought a new ASUS G73JH laptop. So far no issues what so ever. But I've been trying to download my programs I normally use on my old Gateway FX 79 series laptop. But I've found that the new laptop can't maintain a download speed of 10kb/s. The new system browse's the net at normal speeds and all just wont download at normal speeds. I tried downloading the same files on the Gateway after cancelling the downloads on the new one. They download at normal speeds on the old one fine. I can't seem to figure out whats causing the problem so I'm here to ask if you guys can help me out. I did a search of the forums but I can't find a related issue with a solution or any replies to them... so i beg of your help. TY in advance.

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/950081

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice