Slow Start and Audio Problems

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

murf8284

Will someone please help me before i put a hammer through my System, I don't know what has happened but the last 4 days my system is painfully slow to start up and now the audio is crackling and distorted, I have done the following tasks to no avail.

Spybot
Addware
Disk Defragment
Virus Scan
Removed all Temp Files

The only thing that I can Remember doing is running a speed test from norton which required a program installation
Adding Zone Alarm ( I removed it to see if it was that but no)

Is there any checks i can do to see if the Sound Card is on the way out
I have checked all the drivers are up to date

So I know ask you for your help I love my PC but It has got me so wound up because i want it working the way it was AND IT WONT LET ME DO A SYSTEM RESTORE..so what do you reckon people please help.

RAM-PAGE

Banned
I did a clean install recently and noticed that adding Zone Alarm slowed it down, so I took ZA off the system and am using Kerio Free firewall and AVG7.

You can use CCLeaner to clean up your system of junk files. Just be careful with the Issues tab, to make backups.

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Staff online

Members online