Slow start up.

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

brillser

hi all,

I was wondering can someone help me to get rid of norton av from my task bar?

also I would like to get rid of the ACER logo from start up.

thanks for any help.

kind regards.

hi again, I posted two threads by mistake....oops :)

if you take it off your startup it will not run and protect your system the way it was designed to .

brillser

Ah, OK then, and thank you for your help, golferbob.

can I still get rid of the ACER logo?

Only if you uninstall them and install, because there's an option before you finish the installing. It says that: Do you want norton launch at the start up? Please check the box. Do not check the box!

hi all,

I was wondering can someone help me to get rid of norton av from my task bar?

also I would like to get rid of the ACER logo from start up.

thanks for any help.

kind regards.

hi again, I posted two threads by mistake....oops :)
Hi brillser,

This is Mike from the Norton Authorized Support Team. Can you please tell me which Norton product and version you have installed? Please reply back to this thread and let me know so that I can give you the proper steps to hide the icon.

As golferbob mentioned, removing Norton from running at startup will leave you unprotected and is not reccomended.

Thank you,
Mike

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Members online