Sluggish Proformance

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Pwn4food

Hi Guys

Over the past week i have been trying to fix my laptops proformance problem. Its generally slow to boot up, slower with games then it use to be and slower to open up applications. I did a fresh reformat. Defragged. Cleaned my Registry but still no help
as a last hope im going to post my AIDA report on this forum and see if anyone else has any ideas

Here is the Txt File AIDA report download. Its 1.8mgs i did a full report.
Laptops Report
Thanks guys in advanced

Also if you require any other reports i can do.

When my laptop gets slow, I just take all the files and documents I want to keep off the computer and do a complete fresh reinstall of Windows...

Probably not what you want to do but that's what I do rather than trying to stuff around with all these registry tweaks and cleaners.

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Staff online