1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

Sluggish Proformance

Discussion in 'Hardware' started by Pwn4food, Jan 22, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Pwn4food

Pwn4food Thread Starter

Hi Guys

Over the past week i have been trying to fix my laptops proformance problem. Its generally slow to boot up, slower with games then it use to be and slower to open up applications. I did a fresh reformat. Defragged. Cleaned my Registry but still no help [​IMG] as a last hope im going to post my AIDA report on this forum and see if anyone else has any ideas

Here is the Txt File AIDA report download. Its 1.8mgs i did a full report.
    Laptops Report
    Thanks guys in advanced

Also if you require any other reports i can do.

2. afoord

afoord

When my laptop gets slow, I just take all the files and documents I want to keep off the computer and do a complete fresh reinstall of Windows...

Probably not what you want to do but that's what I do rather than trying to stuff around with all these registry tweaks and cleaners.

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!