1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

Small Fonts

Discussion in 'Windows XP' started by Darcain, Jul 14, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Darcain

Darcain Thread Starter

I am not sure what is wrong here, but I am having trouble with text on the internet. It is showing up very small, and I can barely read it. Not all text mind, just most. On ever site I go to. Like right now, I am looking at this forum, and the majority of the text seems like the appropriate size. But where it says "welcome darcain, last visit: one minute ago" up in the top righthand corner, is so tiny I have to get real close to see it. Some sites have more of the text tiny then others. But I know it is a problem with my computer, not the websites.

I have tried changing the resolution on my computer, as well as the internet options, and display options, but I just cant find the solution to get the fonts at the right size. Anyone have any idea what I can do to fix this problem?

2. ozrom1e

ozrom1e

Well with out knowing what browser you are using if it is Firefox hold down the Ctrl key and roll the scroll wheel and one way the text gets smaller and the other way it gets bigger - works with other browsers but not as good as with Firefox.

3. Darcain

Darcain Thread Starter

I use both Internet Explorer, and AOL, and the text shows up small in both. The ctrl button doesnt seem to be working for either one. It happened all of a sudden...so I must have done something to cause it, I just dont know what.

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/483216

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice