SmartFTP orWS_FTP

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.
Shamrock

Probably a matter of opinion.

I have used SmartFPT for 3 years and find it very easy to use. Had never used one before I started with this so hadn't a clue how they worked. It is so simple and clearcut and takes me a matter of seconds to upload a page once it is connected and ready to go.

It is the only one I have used (except for CoffeeCup once) and will stick with it.

Lyn

Del

I've used the FTP ability of IE for the last year and love it.
It doesn't time out and make you reconnect, it's free, and no extra software.

pyritechips

Jim
Gone but Never Forgotten
I love SmartFTP- simple especially for a web newbie like me. And it sends a constant NOOP ping to your web host so that it doesn't time out. I recommend it highly. I love the drag and drop upload feature.

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts