1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

SmileyWar (Flash Cartoon Series)

Discussion in 'Random Discussion' started by cheese, Sep 14, 2004.

Advertisement
  1. cheese

cheese Thread Starter

My flash designing friend over in belgium is creating a series of episodes called "Smiley War". The Intro is out now, and if you dont mind, take a look at it and either here or there tell us what you think about it :D

www.smileywar.com

www.kdnetwerk.com

2. Guyzer

Guyzer

First Name:
    Guy
    I don't want to offend anyone but IMHO it takes to long to load and there ain't nuthin' there.

3. izme

izme

I liked it! (y) I have a mean surround sound system for my PC w/ subwoofer and that song sounded cool and scared my dogs when I cranked it! :eek: :D very cool song!

Very cool site! Tell him to keep up the good work, I bookmarked the site to check how it's progress continues

(y)

4. LANMaster

LANMaster Banned

I got an "Under Construction" error on the first link and a bunch of nothin' from the 2nd. :(

5. MightyQueenC

MightyQueenC

I also got an "under contruction" message for the 1st link, but when the 2nd one ...music (finally) loaded, I liked it tons! Thunder and lightening: 2 of my favourite things.

When the dog bites
    When the bee stings
    When I'm feeling sad
    I simply remember my favorite things
    And then I don't feel so bad

The links on that page all go to "under contruction", though.

Carolyn :)

6. cheese

cheese Thread Starter

They both work for me? The 1st one, the image says under construction but if u scroll down there the intro link. Ill ask him and see wats up about the other.

7. MightyQueenC

MightyQueenC

!!! You didn't say to scroll down before! LOL

OK it, too, took a bit to load but I thought it was cool. I read izme's post about his dogs, so I turned my speakers up...WHOOOHOOO You shoulda heard my dog howl!

8. Sponsor

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/274047

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice