SMOOTH SCROLL in EXCEL

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

CastleHeart

after reading about another user's scrolling problem in WORD it reminded me about one in EXCEL

In (my) WORD as you drag the scroll bar up and down - the page moves with it in real time

In (my) EXCEL (2000) the page readjusts itself after you let go of the button. In times past I read about a little one or two line insert or change to something in the registry which made it move realtime. I tried it - it worked - I loved it! ...... I also forgot it!

I have since fired up a newer computer and reloaded office only to realize that I have lost that feature.

If someone knows it - let me know!
:cool:

CastleHeart

Thanks Dreamy but I didn't see anything in option 6 that changed the scrolling action to smooth real time. That was a useful site link though and I will rummage around there for some other tid bits.

Maybe I can find that article on the scrolling in my desk drawer somewhere under all this junk I have resolved to go through for the new year! :D

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Members online