1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

SnagIt 8: how to change image size in PDF

Discussion in 'All Other Software' started by pixelsurge, Jul 2, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
  1. pixelsurge

pixelsurge Thread Starter

I'm using SnagIt 8 to capture a web page and saving it to the PDF. The problem is that the image on the PDF page is so small, only taking up about half the width of the page, when the browser window that it was captured from is 1024 pixels wide.

I know about the Page Setup options that let you specify that an image be stretched to fill the page, but these only seem to apply to printing the image. I also know about the PDF Page Setup options that let you scale down an image if it is too big, but there appears to be no way to scale it up.

Can someone tell me how to stop SnagIt from making images so small in PDFs? I know that TechSmith, who makes SnagIt, has their own forum completely devoted to SnagIt, but I've already searched there and haven't found an answer, and don't want to have to register at yet another forum to get an answer if I don't have to.

Thanks,
    Zoe

2. JohnWill

JohnWill Retired Moderator

This is a question that probably would be answered pretty quickly by just sending an email to TechSmith. I just looked, and there's no obvious way, but I only spend 30 seconds. :)

3. Noyb

Noyb Trusted Advisor

Attached Files:

4. JohnWill

JohnWill Retired Moderator

You can obviously process the video first. :)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/591010