Snow in Upstate South Carolina

Littlefield

We had over 8 inches of snow here this Monday :D unreal for the Greenville area,so I had to go take some shots of the Liberty Bridge and the park . Not too cold around 28 degrees :D
Hope some enjoy .

Solitude​

Yeah, you guys got what we got. It is Thursday and we still have some ice/snow on the roads. Supposed to start warming up to the mid 40's and 50's this weekend.. I am ready for all this stuff to be gone. Kids have been out of school all week.

Littlefield

Yeah, you guys got what we got. It is Thursday and we still have some ice/snow on the roads. Supposed to start warming up to the mid 40's and 50's this weekend.. I am ready for all this stuff to be gone. Kids have been out of school all week.
Yep , and some will have another treat Monday with it being Martin Luther King's Day:D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Members online