Snow, snow, and more snow

K7M

It was a pain to shovel, real wet & heavy. We have been without power for 25 hours as of this post. Thank you generator. Only problem is fuel. The whole area for miles is without power.

It was a pain to shovel, real wet & heavy. We have been without power for 25 hours as of this post. Thank you generator. Only problem is fuel. The whole area for miles is without power.
I am in the uk
we get very little snow
that reminded me of being a young girl and getting stuck in a bad snow drift lol

K7M

The guys on the electric light crews are busting butt. There are still 100k+ without power, including our little town. 26 degrees out right now. Generators running right now, hope I can find someone with electric, and propane. I'm on my last tank.

Well I found propane, that will give me about 35hrs on the generator. Here are a few pics of the downed trees in the city of Westfield, Ma. The utility crews are busting their butts.
We get downed trees here when the winter rain gets heavy. The city has many tall trees that are quite old. The city trims ahead of the heavy rain, but can't get them all. Sac is known as the City of Trees.

K7M

The issue we had here with the trees is that the leaves were still on the trees. Some of the leaves were still green, some of the foliage was just getting to its peak. Some of the town north of us had more snow and less damage as the leaves were off the trees. The local electric crews are doing a great job, and Westfield Gas & Electric have been keeping everyone updated via facebook.

The issue we had here with the trees is that the leaves were still on the trees. Some of the leaves were still green, some of the foliage was just getting to its peak. Some of the town north of us had more snow and less damage as the leaves were off the trees. The local electric crews are doing a great job, and Westfield Gas & Electric have been keeping everyone updated via facebook.
K7M-
Good you found propane. Please be careful w/ the generator. The news says a lot of trees are being lost to the snow storm.
In snow country many suffered from carbon monoxide. May all the electricity be back soon.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Staff online