1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

snowball effect of Userenv.dll not found

Discussion in 'Virus & Other Malware Removal' started by inbred, Jul 3, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. inbred

inbred Thread Starter

Hi you tech guys! Thanks for offering your services!

I have a mess now on my hands after I incorrectly removed the wrong program that reminded me of spyware in a panic a couple months ago. I couldn't remember what the name of the program was, I just searched for everything related to what I could remember, one-click answers, and deleted it from my computer everywhere without using the proper add/remove program as Blue Zee was so kind to point out on another thread. But 1-click was the wrong program; I think the one that scared me was starware. Anyway, when I removed 1-click, I removed part of my mecanism to start up and/or download new things, and I can't anymore. Not even Firefox can download some of their stuff. Each time I start my computer I get the noise and a message saying userenv.dll not found. But now, I am getting more and more errors: in the script, shell32.dll, oe0187bff775B4, and the computer freezes and turned off once.

My computer is a Compaq FP745A and uses Millenium 2000 unfortunately.

Blue Zee says that now it's a question for the security experts.

I want to download the CCleaner, but don't know if I can yet. What do you think?

Please help me save my computer!

Grateful,
    Inbred:eek:

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/591379

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice