1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

So many problems

Discussion in 'Hardware' started by jamesta999, Sep 27, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jamesta999

jamesta999 Thread Starter

My computer has been frustrating me for a while now. I've had so many problems with it when my friends have minimal issues.

1. Occasionally when I first boot up my system after a shutdown, I will do a few things and then everything will freeze. I hear the computer BEEP, then I have to manually press reboot. After that everything is fine.
    2. Slow responsiveness on the computer, slow load times
    3. Programs crash quite a bit.
    I would love to hear some tips and fixes on how to improve my system performance, load times and gaming performance as well of course for the fix for my #1 problem

Oh and my machine is mainly for gaming =D.

600w ToughPower PSU
    Thermaltake Soprano Case
    3 x SATA Drives
    NVIDIA 8300GS (Downgraded from 8800gt as a temp)
    E6600 Core 2 Duo

Intel GA-965P-DS4 Mobo

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/753783

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice