So Weird

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. The original thread starter may use the Report button to request it be reopened but anyone else with a similar issue should start a New Thread. Watch our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Rocky1

Thought I would come here again for some expert advice..~S~...it pertains to my email...from the email program, I can send and receive mail with no problem. However, regardless of what site I am, even this one, if I attempt to send an email, my system goes crazy. I get about 30 blank documents that pop up one after the other. Across the top it says Internet Explorer and doesn't show the email folder. I have done a scan disk, defrag, and virus scan...any ideas?

Rocky1

I have now done all that....I still have the same situation...The only time this occurs is when I click on send mail from anywhere except on my actual mail program. As an example, I am surffing EBay, I want to send an email, I click on the icon, that's when my problems start. If I go to my actual mail program, I don;t have a problem. How do I repair IE Explorer??

Rocky1

Uninstalled IE 6..downloaded and installed IE 5.5...all problems corrected....I would say IE 6 has some major problems

Watch this forum and you will see how many major problems 6 has. Seems it was put out way before it was ready.

I haven't even tried to the problems and keeping track of them yet. has to many problems right now.

But this is something that you can't tell those who want it.

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. The original thread starter may use the Report button to request it be reopened but anyone else with a similar issue should start a New Thread. Watch our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Members online