Social media

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

HGreat199

Can social media apps be trusted in terms of security and personal information? For example I got FB app last year on iPhone, agreed to allow access to all photos for convenience. Does FB access my camera roll when I’m not using app, or just access the gallery when I upload photos to FB. I have since changed the setting due to work

no one seems to know the answer

Last edited:

Couriant

James
To my knowledge it’s asking so you can upload photos to the app and not taking any for itself. Also it will ask you to have access to save a picture you take with the FB app.

To be honest, you can't know for sure, but let's say for sceptical reasons, there's no one in this world that could prove that they do this, so what's stopping them from doing it? Nothing.

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Staff online

Members online