Social Network

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

teennest

Hello Sir,

I want some help.
I like or you can say I love social Networking But there is a problem I want help that hw to make a social Network. I don't know how to make it. I want to make it like Myspace facebook without using Ning or anyother site.

Please help me please.

Thanks alot

do you have any experience with HTML, PHP, javascript and SQL?

I like to do a design that's feature oriented, write down a feature list and prioritize features. Say what you want to accomplish with the website, and give some attention to details. From there you only need to work on implementing the features, and deciding on a colour scheme.

"Elgg is an open source social networking platform that gives businesses and organizations the ability to brand their own community sites. With full featured tools for blogging, news aggregation, file sharing and messaging, Elgg is a great solution for building communities on the internet. Access controls allow you to set up tiered user profiles, and tagging features provide easy categorization and archival. In development since 2004, Elgg has a large open source community that continues to add value through support and enhancements.

Elgg can be set up for a public community, like a Facebook-styled application, or for internal business purposes as with Microsoft SharePoint. Installation is quick, and allows you to configure basic options like a community name and a directory for user uploads. From there it’s on to the Elgg Dashboard."

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Staff online

Members online