Software advice

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Liztalent

Hi,
I'm looking to develop a database + wanted to get some advice here to see if anyone is interested in helping to build it with me?
Many thanks,
Liz

Professionalgirl

Tina
Account Closed
What type of database are you looking to build and what type of software are you planning to use? Databases can contain customer lists, sales, list of employees, projects, household expenses ext. The software could be the standalone Microsoft Access, or the Excel that is included as part of the Office 365 suit or some other type of database. I am familiar with Microsoft and was trained to properly construct a database using Microsoft's standalone Access software which is downloaded separately from the Office 365 suits. I can provide tips about database ID numbers and relationships and it involves a bit of advanced technical work. Access contains short text, long text and integer counts in any format that you want. You can either use a template that is ideal for your needs or use a blank database that allows you to build a custom database.

Please note that if your planning to use software other than Microsoft, you will need to ask someone else in the forum who is more familiar with the type of software or I may be able to point you to other sources.

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Staff online