Solved Software for joining video files

Serge2012

Hi,

I'm looking for a reliable software to join multiples video files into one without re-encoding them. I have some video files of various resolutions and format "MKV HEVC 265 1440 x 1080, MPEG AVC H264 1280 x 720, MPEG H264 958 x 720".

Thanks for your help.

Serge

I have been able to join some video files using Weeny software: https://www.weenysoft.com. In my case there were only small numbers of videos and they were all in the same format (I have no idea about the resolutions involved!)

There is also a Video Converter available which might allow you to put all your videos into one format before attempting to join them, but I have never tried that and so have no idea if it would be suitable for your purposes.

Noyb

Jay
Trusted Advisor
Spam Fighter
I'm assuming you'll want a little more than just joining .... I'd suggest Adobe Premier Elements

Oddba11

Jim
You can't join videos of different types, resolutions, bit rates, different audio type, etc. In order to "join", they need to be identical. If they aren't identical, you need to reencode.

Serge2012

You can't join videos of different types, resolutions, bit rates, different audio type, etc. In order to "join", they need to be identical. If they aren't identical, you need to reencode.
Thanks guys for all your replies and information. Well, I think I have Iskysoft video converter ultimate on my laptop and I guess I'm going to have to reencode all these videos and join there together at the same time. I'm going to close this thread now. Thanks again.

Serge

Then you can use Joyoshare Video Joiner to combine multiple videos into one. It provides two merging modes: High-Speed mode and Encoding mode. If you don't want to re-encode them, you should choose the former. High-Speed mode allows you to cut and merge videos losslessly.

I use MKVToolnix GUI for MKV (free). For MP4, I use MP4Joiner (also free).

But if there are any changes in resolution, etc., for any of the parts, then you'll have to encode. For that, I use Xmedia Recode (free).

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Staff online