software for web digital graphics???

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

itade

Can someone kindly furnish me with a good software that is used to created stunning web graphics. I am familiar with photoshop, but I want to believe those graphics goes that. Please help out.

Thanks

buck52

Banned
howdy and welcome

" I am familiar with photoshop"

If you are familiar with Photoshop and can't do it then I am stumped...

Photoshop is usually bundled with ImageReady, which is for web design work. For really whizzy stuff you might look at Flash.

Any professional designer or 2D digital graphic artist would probably use Photoshop; it is the most powerful image editor around after all.

A professional level of competency with PS can take years - I've been using it for nearly 10 years, and still find new ways to use/combine the various tools and effects.
An often quoted saying is that there are 'at least 3 different ways to do any one thing in Photoshop'.

Perhaps you should ask what element of the image you are having trouble creating and the members here could give you some advice?

ps: the images in the links you posted could easily have been created in PS.

itade

Thanks for your response. Any idea of a good PS CSS tutorial site?

Thanks.

Photoshop isn't a web editor, for CSS you would do better with something like Dreamweaver.

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Staff online