1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

Software Not Detecting Internet Connection

Discussion in 'All Other Software' started by Lisathetech, Sep 28, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Lisathetech

Lisathetech Thread Starter

I am trying to register my new Family Tree Maker Platinum 2008 software but it is not detecting the internet connection. I am able to get online fine but for some reason it keeps saying "unable to find internet connection. please try again later"when I go to register it. I tried disabling windows firewall and even uninstalled my norton software/firewall. Any suggestions??

2. jayeola2008

jayeola2008

i have a notebook that could connect and see my office LAN.But could not view any web page.the message is '' the connection was reset while the page is loading". the icon for network connection at the buttom right corner of the system occasionally shows 2 and two short bars across the icon.please what could be the solution?

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/754283

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice