Software recommendation for logging computer modifications

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Techerson

Can anyone recommend any good software for logging computer modifications and maintenance? I support my family and friends and sometimes it's hard to keep all all the changes I have done over the years in my lil noggin. Also it would help me log fixes so I could reference if someone else had the same issue I could more easily reference the fix.

DoubleHelix

Banned
What do you mean by modifications and maintenance? The Sysinternals Utilities can log everything, but that's not going to be very helpful. I don't know of a program that only logs certain activities you want to track.

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Staff online

Members online