Software/system analysier

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

sabaithaime

How can I discover exactly what software/hardare I have installed on my pc.

Is there a programme which will Analyse exacly what software I have installed on my pc. I need this information for technical support issues etc.

Thank you

System Info Tools
Everest
BelArc Advisor

I like BelArc, mainly cause the free version of Everest won't work if you are setup as a domain.

The built in System Information tool can give a lot of useful info as well (Start | All Programs | Accessories | System Tools)

Jerry

Everway9

Drew
Yep! Try what TheOutcaste said. There is also SiSoftware Sandra.

P.S. TheOutcaste! I like your signature! V. Good!

sabaithaime

Thank you one and all for taking the time to reply.

Just what the doctor ordered (y)

You're Welcome!

If your issue has been resolved you (and ONLY you) can mark this thread Solved by using the Mark Solved button at the Top Left of this thread (above the first post) :)

And thanks guys, I've added those to my list.

Jerry

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts