1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

software that can auto fill job applications?

Discussion in 'All Other Software' started by guy2, Sep 1, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
  1. guy2

guy2 Thread Starter

yes ,im looking for a job and have been constantly filing apps ,it's driving me crazy and killing my eye balls and i need a faster and easier way of doing this. I know this software is out there but don't know where to find it at a trusted site ,i don't care if it's a trial ,shareware or even better freeware ,just as long as it works im cool with it.

''THANKS''!!!:eek:(y)

2. vicks

vicks

Each company has it's own questionare, So I think that a program you might have may not work. Might try making your resume that can be attched to the applications.
    vicks

3. DaveA

DaveA David Trusted Advisor

That looks like the old request that one always needed when looking for new programs.
    The dream list is as follows
    Insert miracle
    Increase pay
    Do as I think not as I type
    Debug the bugs

4. stantley

stantley

5. raybro

raybro

You might consider downloading and installing Firefox browser. There are numerous Add-ons you can get that will fill forms. Check it out here. the add-ons i mentioned can be viewed here.

Once you use Firefox, I predict you will never go back to IE.

Raybro

6. Sponsor

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/857366