Tech Support Guy banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

Software to install and completely uninstall another software

2K views 5 replies 6 participants last post by  TerryNet 
#1 ·
Hi,
I want to get an uninstaller program which can delete all the traces of another software from registry, history etc...so that when I install the program say fro 30 days trial version, when I uninstall the trial version software thru that software "X" and install it again, then I should get another 30 days trial period...I wouldn't mind even if the history of files accessed by that uninstalled program get lost during this cleaning up. What catches my imagination is that third party software should invoke the installer program of the program to be installed and will monitor all the changes done by the installed software...and when we try to uninstall that will revert back by doing all the changes made by the installed software...
Please suggest some good softwares for doing this job...Free-wares will be the best!
Thanks in advance,
pkdcet

#2 ·
Here you go,this is one of the best if not the best...its free and used by many many members on this site,and is always recommended...[removed by mod]

#3 ·
when I install the program say fro 30 days trial version, when I uninstall the trial version software thru that software "X" and install it again, then I should get another 30 days trial period
So in other words instead of paying for the program, you want to use it for free. That's just another form of software piracy and is against forum rules:

Other Illegal Activities - As you might expect, we don't want anything illegal going on here. Users cannot post hacks, cracks, pirated software, or anything of the like. Furthermore, we do not allow instructions on how to complete illegal activities, such as pirating. Please don't ask for advice on using illegal software, as it will be removed.
If you like the software, buy it instead of stealing it.

#4 ·
I concur stantley. If I like a trial well enough to continue using it, I buy it. Trials have come a long way. Used to be you didn't get enough features to thoroughly evaluate it. Cudos to the vendors who give you a complete package. Let's not bite the hand that feeds us, as they say.

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.