1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

Software to reduce size of MP3 files

Discussion in 'Apple Mac' started by KarenMarie, Jan 18, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. KarenMarie

KarenMarie Thread Starter

Hi,

I'm on Mac OS 10.6. I have some MP3 files that are between 50 and 70 mb each. I'd like to know if there is software that will reduce the size of the files.

FYI, I recorded these files on an Android tablet. They recorded as GPP files and I converted them on Zamzar.com to MP3s.

I figure I can either re-convert the GPPs using a software that let's me control the output file size or convert the MP3s in something that will reduce the size.

Thanks for any suggestions on software!

KarenMarie

2. tompatrick

tompatrick Banned

Did you try resizing with iTunes? Here is this eHow.com guide. There are other software which can resize mp3 size on Mac. IMO, these software are free for trial and needs to be registered for actual resizing.

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!