Software to reduce size of MP3 files

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

KarenMarie

Hi,

I'm on Mac OS 10.6. I have some MP3 files that are between 50 and 70 mb each. I'd like to know if there is software that will reduce the size of the files.

FYI, I recorded these files on an Android tablet. They recorded as GPP files and I converted them on Zamzar.com to MP3s.

I figure I can either re-convert the GPPs using a software that let's me control the output file size or convert the MP3s in something that will reduce the size.

Thanks for any suggestions on software!

KarenMarie

tompatrick

Banned
Did you try resizing with iTunes? Here is this eHow.com guide. There are other software which can resize mp3 size on Mac. IMO, these software are free for trial and needs to be registered for actual resizing.

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Members online