Solved: 2 admin folders and 20 percent less disk space

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

1Thor

I have a hp pavillion a1130n with windows xp media center & windows service pack 3
I was unistalling some software with the add/remove program a couple of days ago
and then was unable to reboot so I selected F10 and did a system revovery of windows
not a destructive install. Everything is working now but seems slower. I also have 2 HP
Administrator folders. The orignal one and one that I created and named HP Administrator.xxx
The oringinal HP Admistrator folder says it is empty when i hold the mouse over it. The other thing
is that my free disk space went from 56% free to 36% free. I only have a 250 gb drive and would like
to get back to 1 HP Admistrator folder and get my disk space back if possible without doing a destructive install and have to redownload a bzillion upates again along with all the software reloading.
Any help would be appreciated.

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Members online