Solved: 5 TSG Premium Memberships Up--who wants them? Convince Mulder!!!

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Mulderator

Ok, these ba$tards (Deke! ;) ) finally won a bet off Mulder and now I have to give 5 memberships ($100) away. Anyone who wants to get rid of their banner adds, convince Mulder in this thread why you should be the one to get the membership. Sucking up, especially by young women, will go a long way!!!

I have already sent the money in--just need to give Mike the 5 user names! :mad:

Mulderator

Oh--just thought of something. Jimi is going to be one of them. So there are actually only 4 left!

Mulderator

moonmist said:
This otta be good. :D
Yeah--pi$$ed me off that you're not going to be one of the people sucking up! :mad:

Of course, there is always another year of free membership! ;)

Mulder said:
Yeah--pi$$ed me off that you're not going to be one of the people sucking up! :mad:

Of course, there is always another year of free membership! ;)
Pfft.............you would give me one just to keep me here.:p ...........;)

bassetman

Moderator (deceased) - Gone but never forgotten
So Mulder, what other Mod did you pick to help you decide? ;)

Guyzer

Guy
Mulder I'm not going to ask for one as I'm ok for paying for it myself. I am going to suggest you give this guy one though.
http://forums.techguy.org/members/16787-skivvywaver.html
He's going through some tough times and this might lift his spirits. He does a pile of stuff at TSG and it would be a plus all around.
I would also suggest Angelize for the same reasons but I understand she got a few memberships for Christmas.

Wimpy369 said:
Mulder I'm not going to ask for one as I'm ok for paying for it myself. I am going to suggest you give this guy one though.
http://forums.techguy.org/members/16787-skivvywaver.html
He's going through some tough times and this might lift his spirits. He does a pile of stuff at TSG and it would be a plus all around.
I would also suggest Angelize for the same reasons but I understand she got a few memberships for Christmas.
I think Skivvy is an awesome idea !!!!! (y)

Pick me ... a conservative. We need more conservatives .....

my favorite topic now ... the FairTax. Get rid of the IRS, get rid of income taxes, the list goes on and on .... (read The FairTax by Neal Boortz and Congressmen John Linder).

I hope you like the FairTax - great for business, better for individuals, fantastic for the economy.

Tom

smooth

Garrett
Hey Mulder,

Sorry about losing the bet.

I figured that OldRS would be a good candidate for the free membership. I read through his "Current Relationship, Good or Bad?" thread in Random, and he seems to be going through a lot of stuff right now.

I just figured it would be a good way to brighten his day.

Mulderator

BTW--I had a PM suggesting another member. Feel free to lobby for other members as well.

Mulder said:
BTW--I had a PM suggesting another member. Feel free to lobby for other members as well.
I just did that :confused: .............. so, make it happen dammit!!! :D ............:p

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Members online