Solved: A Question About Nero 7 Essentials 7.10.1.0

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

flavallee

Frank
Trusted Advisor
When trying to install Nero 7 Essentials 7.10.1.0 in my Windows Vista Home Premium desktop, it advises that DirectX 9.0c needs to be updated before the install process can continue.

According to the DirectX main window when I run "dxdiag.exe", it shows DirectX 10(6.00.6000.16386) as already being installed. Because of this, I aborted the Nero install process.

Is anyone aware of this, and is it okay to allow DirectX 9.0c to be updated? :confused:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

flavallee

Frank
Trusted Advisor
The Nero tutorial did not address the problem concerning an error message about DirectX 9.0c.

It appears that Nero 7 has various compatibility issues with Windows Vista.

I have it installed in one of my Windows XP computers, so I am not without using it.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Members online