1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

Solved: AC2007 - SubForm Data Entry

Discussion in 'Business Applications' started by vmf, Jul 21, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
  1. vmf

vmf Thread Starter

Hello, I have a form/subform data entry question.

When a name and date is entered into my Main form, any existing records for that name/date combination are displayed in the subform. If the data entry operator wants to add additional records for that name/date combination, depending on the number of existing subform records, he may have to scroll to the last subform entry in order to view a blank new record. How can I get the subform to display a blank record at the top to eliminate the need to scroll?

Thank you for your help.

2. OBP

OBP Trusted Advisor

Unfortunately as far as I know you can't.
    What you can do is add a Command button that takes the user to a new record, the command button Wizard will create this for you.

3. vmf

vmf Thread Starter

Thank you OBP, I'll try that.

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/1062027